Friday, July 11, 2014

Nice jammers make the Best buddies!

When most people start out in animal jam there nice, but when you say your poor people don't believe it. so people start being mean, and making you want to quit animal jam soon, when it's your first day,  some people are nice, once I went into jamaa and I saw this new jammer who has rares, and betas, even a non-member pirate sword! can you believe that!? beta and rare on his/her's first day!? (I don't really remember if it's a boy or a girl) that's impressive!! but when you get caught up in the jamaa world with "so called" popular people you want to be like them, so you start to be mean, to other jammers, I have to tell you the truth, when I was a new jammer, I was actually nice, but then I met my five best friends ever! aka "Pawsomeness790", "wingedtigerwolf" "kinzcraft6006" "hillside22" and "Otter01", I once did stuff for one of my long-time buddies, she deleted me to make room for one of my best friends, Pawsomeness is really tough, she always is defending me, but when she gets caught up in my little pony, My little pony is in, I am out. I have a friend and her username is "kittykatpony" and i tried to warn her about "speedydancingbunny" but she wouldn't listen to me, she said, if it was a problem she couldn't be my friend! that hurt! my heart was broken and I gave up my little pony, its rare when I play my little pony anymore, I can't even tell my best friend because I'm worried she'll get sick of it. and kittykatpony "So called" said she was sorry! if she was sorry she wouldn't have said that to me! she never knew she broke my heart a million times over the times she hurt me, so I never told her that I quit my little pony because she'll feel bad about herself. but this time, I have to tell her the truth. ANYWAYS! back to the popular thingy, when I met my Bffs, I really wanted to be like them, but then, they started hanging out without me, ignoring my jamagrams, and pretty much pushing me out of there lives, so here's my advice new jammers and newest jammers who are joining the animal jam world, don't get caught up with popular people be nice to jammers and you'll make the best friends.  



 Jammer697322

1 comment: